Refund policies and procedures are stated below. If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at our office. Thank you!
- Plants broken or damaged during shipment can be replaced with a similar plant if available, or a selected plant at no cost. We must be notified within 30 days of delivery.
- Bugs are a part of plant life. When shipping, our team spends quality time inspecting each plant before packaging. Occasionally we may miss a bug, or bugs may be juvenile to the degree they are not visible with the human eye. Refunds, nor credits, will be offered on account of bugs.
- Refunds will not be processed on account of pesticide use- please make your purchase at your own precaution.
- Orders requested to ship between June 1 and Sept 15 come with no guarantee and are not eligible for replacement or refund.
- Effective April 1, 2022: No refunds will be processed for variegated Camellias on account for solid blooms. We try our best to select plants that have visible variegated blooms, but due to the genetics of the plant, the variegated blooms cannot be guaranteed.
- We are not responsible for horticultural failures. Plants come with a 30 day guarantee- beyond that time frame, no credits or refunds will be processed.